ARTICLE 1 – GENERAL
Access to the website (“Site”)purelambda.comis unrestricted and open to all types of audience.
The purpose of the Site is to present the activities and corporate profile of the PURE LAMBDA, SARL.
ARTICLE 2 - RESPONSIBILITY
The information and recommendations ("Information"), and all hypertext links and/or any other computer links posted on this web server are offered in all good faith.
However, no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, are made relative to the merchantability of this Information, its fitness for a particular purpose or specific use or any product referred to in this Information. The user assumes the entire risk of relying on this Information. This Information is supplied on the condition that the user, or any other persons receiving it, make their own judgement as to its suitability for the specific purpose prior to use.
In no event, will PURE LAMBDA, SARL be held responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use or reliance upon this Information or its use or any product referred to in this Information.
PURE LAMBDA, SARL makes every effort to ensure to the best of its ability the accuracy and updating of the Information posted or broadcast on the Site, whose content the company reserves the right to change at any time and without prior notice. Nonetheless, PURE LAMBDA, SARL cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision, timeliness or exhaustiveness of the Information posted on the Site.
Visitors to the Site acknowledge that they are entirely responsible for the use of any Information posted on the Site. As such, PURE LAMBDA, SARL cannot be held liable for:
- any imprecision, error, inaccuracy or omission relative to the Information provided on the Site;
- any damages resulting from the fraudulent intrusion by a third party causing a modification to the Information or materials provided on the Site;
- more generally, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, even though PURE LAMBDA, SARL has been made aware of the possibility of such damage, whether it be the result of (i) access or inability to access the Site, (ii) the use of the Site, including any damage or virus which could infect the user's computer system or any other product, and/or (iii) credit given to any Information provided directly or indirectly by the Site.
ARTICLE 3 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site is owned by PURE LAMBDA, SARL.
The documents and all other elements including trademarks, logos and domain names, posted on the Site are protected by the applicable Intellectual Property laws and are either owned by Pure Lambda, SARL or their use has been authorized to the company.
User rights are limited to Information and content (texts, logos, drawings, photos, videos, etc) posted and broadcast on the Site and restricted for personal and private use in the home only. No material from the Site may be reproduced in any form whatsoever other than for personal, non-commercial, or home use, and on condition that intellectual property rights and all other property rights are respected.
All other use of Information and content on the Site is subject to the prior written authorization from PURE LAMBDA, SARL 's Communications Department and must not be distorted, modified or altered in any way whatsoever.
Any unauthorized use constitutes an infringement punishable by law. PURE LAMBDA, SARL reserves the right to take legal action against any infringement of its intellectual property rights.
The same applies to any databases produced by PURE LAMBDA, SARL and posted on the Site. Only PURE LAMBDA, SARL has the right to extract and reuse the pages on the Site in accordance with the laws and on condition that all reproductions bear mention of PURE LAMBDA, SARL 's ownership of the intellectual property rights.
Unless stated otherwise, all corporate names, logos, products, brands and other Registered ® and Trademark TM products mentioned on the Site belong to PURE LAMBDA, SARL and cannot be used without the prior written agreement of PURE LAMBDA, SARL.
ARTICLE 4 - DATA PROCESSING AND CIVIL LIBERTIES - PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of Internet visitors collected on the Site is transmitted to the services of the Group responsible for dealing with user demands.
Confidentiality and data protection
PURE LAMBDA, SARL undertakes to respect the confidential nature of all personal data furnished by those visiting the Site. The purpose of the present warning is to inform users of the type of information PURE LAMBDA, SARL may collect when they visit the Site, and the manner in which it may be used at a later date.
Automatic data collection and stocking
Information posted on the Site is regularly updated. During a visit to the visit, certain data is collected automatically:
- The user's IP address, allocated to the user's computer by the Internet service provider to enable Internet access.
- The address of the Internet site from which the user is directly connected to the Site.
- The date and time of visit to the Site and the pages consulted, as well as information concerning the user's computer operating system and browser software.
- The cookies serve to determine how users access the web pages, the time of consultation and the number of users. This technology does not collect any personal user data and information is obtained globally. The purpose of this technology and information is to help improve websites. The Site does not use permanent cookies that reside on the user's hard drive.
Users have a right to access, modify, rectify and suppress any personal data in accordance with the GDPR act.
All requests should be addressed to:Contact Page
ARTICLE 5 - HYPERTEXT LINKS
In no event can PURE LAMBDA, SARL, be held responsible for the content of the websites to which they provide links. These links are made available as a service to users of the Site or the websites. The decision to activate the links is incumbent exclusively upon Internet users. As such, Pure Lambda, SARL, its subsidiaries or its affiliates cannot be held responsible for users' access via the hypertext links contained in the Site to other resources present on the network.
Site published by:
PURE LAMBDA, SARL
45 boulevard Prince Henri